Inspired by the timeless look of marble, Estatuario blends the classicism and elegance of marble with the revolutionary Neolith Digital Design technol...
“Follow your heart, trust your judgement, do it with joy.” These are the qualities we value and the standards we aspire to every day.
Are you passionate and determined, able to inspire and willing to listen? A relationship builder who is proactive, has a great work ethic and is committed to using design to change our world? Then you may be the perfect candidate to join our Commercial team and become part of the Koskela journey.
We are looking for someone to achieve and exceed company sales targets through the marketing and sales of Koskela products, by building genuine relationships with our commercial clients.
The role involves interstate travel and is based in our Sydney showroom in Rosebery.
We are seeking applicants with strong industry experience and the following skills:
• Minimum of 2 years sales experience in the sector;
• Established relationships within the industry;
• Genuine desire to build relationships with clients;
• High level of energy and enthusiasm for the role.
A background in commercial furniture is valued but not essential.Commercial Sales Consultant
• Exclusive designer lighting – Commercial, Luxury Residential, Hospitality and Retail
• 50/50 New Business and Account Management
• Salary package and commission negotiable, commensurate with experience
The opportunity now exists for an experienced sales professional to join the team at one of Australia’s leading lighting distributors.
Reporting to the Managing Director, your primary focus will be to develop new business across the commercial and residential sector.
Radiant Lighting is a privately owned business, established for over 25 years.
Our state of the art showroom is the largest in the Southern hemisphere and we enjoy an excellent reputation with our clients, which include Designers, Architects, Specifiers and design savvy retail customers.
Your role as Business Development Manager will be driving new business across Perth Commercial and Residential projects, with a focus on securing product specifications and converting to sales orders.
To be considered for this position you will require the following:
• Demonstrated understanding of Commercial and Residential projects, with existing key relationships Developers, Architects, Designers and Commercial Builders.
• A proven track record in achievement of sales budgets.
• Ability to identify key decision makers and decision making processes as they relate to specific projects and the projects market in general.
• A demonstrated ability to develop sales strategies relating to the projects market as a whole and relating to individual projects.
• A proven ability to sell product on the basis of brand, position and benefits.
We offer an attractive renumeration package based on skills and experience (including achievable performance based incentives).
Product training will be provided in addition to performance & salary reviews.Business Development Manager – Commercial & Residential Lighting
Spence & Lyda is looking for a talented individual to fill the role of Senior Sales Consultant with the small team in our Surry Hills Showroom.
A highly developed appreciation of design combined with excellent sales and interpersonal skills is essential.
Key Responsibilities Include;
- Develop new client relationships through interaction on the showroom floor.
- Nurture existing client relationships.
- Provide exceptional service to both retail and commercial clients
- Work with clients in the selection of furniture, soft furnishings, lighting and accessories
- Manage sales from order through to delivery
- Quotation preparation
- Other general showroom duties include showroom presentation and stock pricing.
Requirements;Senior Sales Consultant
Candidates must have at least 3 years sales experience working with high end product.
-Tertiary education in interior design or related design discipline desirable.
- A proven track record in achieving sales targets.
- Possess an exceptional work ethic.
- A passion for customer service excellence.
- Enjoy working within a small sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Self motivation and the ability to work independently.
- Effective planning and organisational skills
- Computer skills including Outlook, excel & some data base experience is essential.
- A willingness to be part of a cohesive team during functions, stock-take and other team endeavors.
- Able to work Saturdays.
We’re looking for a talented individual to join our Tait Fitzroy showroom…someone who is both vibrant and motivated with experience in selling high quality products.
As part of the Tait retail team, we require an individual who will assist with servicing our commercial and retail clients, and help manage our exciting retail showrooms. With over 21 years in the industry Tait has an outstanding reputation for our exclusive product range, excellent quality and strong environmental ethos.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Showroom Manager with a keen interest in design and the broader design community, to take up a key role within the team at our Melbourne Showroom. The primary focus of this role is to drive retail and commercial sales opportunities through the showroom whilst providing excellent customer service and representing the public face of the Tait brand. The role also provides administrative support for the VIC Sales Manager. This includes providing prompt and professional quotations and communication with clients, processing orders and following sales through to delivery.
To be considered for this position the applicant will have:
• Experience in a design based retail sales role
• A demonstrated understanding of the design and specifier market
• A proven track record in achievement of sales
• Showroom experience including store presentation, stock and display management
• A proven ability to sell product on the basis of brand, position and benefits
• Industry experience in the design sector will be looked upon favourably
• Effective planning and organisational skills
• High levels of energy and self-motivation
• Excellent presentation, communication and organisational skills
• Strong background in Sales and Customer service
• Highly developed computer skills including – Outlook, Excel, Order Processing software and Database Management
• Operate as part of a team
Note: Regular weekend work will be required (Saturday or Sunday)
Tait offers career development opportunities, training and a great financial future for the right candidates.
Whilst we have fun, a professional attitude and an eye for detail are essential qualities we look for in all our staff.
If you believe that you are a thoroughly organised, experienced, motivated and vibrant person seeking to take the next step in your career and up for a challenge then this could be the place for you.
We provide a detailed product-training program with regular updates and structured performance and salary reviews.
For more information on Tait and our products, visit www.madebytait.com.au or call into our showroom at 176 Johnston Street, Fitzroy VIC 3065
If you live and love design, have an eye for detail and are interested in joining a fun organisation then send an email to email@example.com with your resume and a short cover note outlining why you’d love to work with us.Assistant Showroom Manager
More information is available on our website at www.tait.com.au
Sales of high quality commercial furniture products to Architects, Designers, Builders and Corporates
Zenith Interiors provides innovative furniture solutions. We design, manufacture, distribute and supply the very best in commercial furniture for sustainable workplace solutions.Sales Consultant
We are a national and international business growing across the Asia Pacific Region.
Zenith builds long standing relationships with it’s clients and provides a high level of service to them, whether 1 off or large scale projects.
Our Sales Consultants oversee each project and ensure all client expectations are met by being reliable, communicative, proactive, responsive and efficient.
We require an experienced sales person with a proven track record in achievement of sales budgets, Achieving monthly sales target (ability to meet & exceed monthly targets).
You possess excellent organization and time management skills
You have a passion for design products.
Ability to build strong relationships with designers, builders & end users.
An awareness and understanding of construction activities, programmes and processes through previous experience.
Able to read plans, eye for detail and accuracy, excellent computer skills with word and excel and some CRM experience.
Our West Perth showroom offers an ideal environment to display our products and collaborate with Architects, Designers, clients and accommodate our staff.
Nestled beneath the streets of the Fortitude Valley, Greaser is one of Brisbane’s most unique bars....
Moooi have released the Nut armchair as part of this year’s Milan furniture fair. Designed by Moooi co-founder and art director Marcel Wanders, the ...
The Boiacca Wood table is the newest addition to the Boiacca collection, designed by Paolo Lucid and Luca Pevere of design studio LucidPevere for Kris...
In Indesign#57 we took a look at the Bates Smart designed Corrs Chambers Westgarth offices in Sydney. We sat down with Brenton Smith and Hayden Crawfo...
Skip is a bookcase system designed by Studio Kairos for Poliform, a system that offers a variety of modular solutions for an individually composed liv...