Join NAWIC on a site tour of Darling Quarter, a new 1.5 hectare precinct in the Sydney CBD.
May 2nd, 2011
Designed, developed and constructed by Lend Lease, Darling Quarter has been awarded a 6 Star Green Star – Office Design Rating (V2) and pilots innovative practices in architecture, interior design, public domain and sustainability.
A tour of the site led by NAWIC will let you experience:
– where Commonwealth Bank is soon to be calling home
– state-of-the-art playground and surrounding retail precinct
– project fly-through and hear from Lend Lease representatives
– leading edge sustainable design that includes sophisticated facade technology, water reuse initiatives, trigeneration
– breathtaking atrium
– integrated activity based fit-out
– urban design initiatives: new gateway to Darling Harbour and links to the City and Chinatown
What: NAWIC site tour, Darling Quarter
When: Wednesday 25 May, 4pm – 5:15pm
Where: Lend Lease Darling Quarter Site Office (via Liverpool St Footbridge)
Cost: $20 students / $25 NAWIC members / $40 non-members
RSVP: Register online by Wednesday 18 May 2011
INDESIGN is on instagram
The internet never sleeps! Here's the stuff you might have missed
Practical, stylish, and transitioning easily between spaces, Australian furniture design is imbued with healthy doses of all the things that make our nation distinct: playfulness, a hardworking attitude, a diverse range of international influences, and a comfortable humility.