For a chance to win one of two Tomo tools from Victorinox entrants must submit a response to indesignlive.com and agree to the folliowing terms and conditions
April 15th, 2013
By entering this Victorinox competition you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1) Employees of the Promoters (Indesign Group, Umm Communications and Victorinox) and their immediate families, associated companies, advertising agencies and participating retailers and their employees are not eligible to enter.
2) By entering this competition you are agreeing to receiving email correspondence from indesignlive.com and Indesign magazine.
3) All competitions are skills-based. Entries will be judged by the creativity of answering the competition question. Only genuine entries will be accepted.
4) The judges’ decision in all aspects of the promotion is final and binding for all who enter and no correspondence will be entered into.
5) Winners will be notified by email or telephone, if the winner/s does not respond within 24 hours with their full contact and postage details the promoter has right to withdraw prize and re-allocate.
6) The judging of entries will begin at the Promoter’s premises when giveaway closes and winner will be notified within 10 days. This is subject to change at promoter’s discretion.
7) Entries which are not completed in accordance with the rules and conditions or received after the closing date will not be considered. Indecipherable or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
8) Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
9) By entering the promotion, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the promotion from the Promoter and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
10) Entrant’s name, address and email address shall, when provided, be added to the Indesign Group customer database. Entrants may receive email correspondence from Indesign Group and will have the option to unsubscribe from emails at any time.
11) Entrants acknowledge that these standard terms and conditions may be modified from time to time, and agree that you are responsible for regularly reviewing these, and you agree to any such modification.
12) Prizes can only be shipped within Australia.
13) Indesign and indesignlive.com may use your answers in our promotional material.
14) “Prizes will be awarded based on full completion of the entry form and the quality of response to the question:
“The designer of Victorinox’s TOMO, Kazuma Yamaguchi, defines the Japanese ideal of beauty as simplicity, in Arabic cultures it’s Gold and in China it is the colour red… in design terms, tell us in 25 words or less where YOU find beauty.”
INDESIGN is on instagram
The internet never sleeps! Here's the stuff you might have missed
UNStudio is a global practice with a strong foothold in Asia. Caroline Bos, founding partner of the studio, was recently in Melbourne to present a proposal for Southbank by Beulah and opened up about changing technology and the changing gender gap in architecture and design.