For a chance to win one of two Tomo tools from Victorinox entrants must submit a response to indesignlive.com and agree to the folliowing terms and conditions
April 15th, 2013
By entering this Victorinox competition you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1) Employees of the Promoters (Indesign Group, Umm Communications and Victorinox) and their immediate families, associated companies, advertising agencies and participating retailers and their employees are not eligible to enter.
2) By entering this competition you are agreeing to receiving email correspondence from indesignlive.com and Indesign magazine.
3) All competitions are skills-based. Entries will be judged by the creativity of answering the competition question. Only genuine entries will be accepted.
4) The judges’ decision in all aspects of the promotion is final and binding for all who enter and no correspondence will be entered into.
5) Winners will be notified by email or telephone, if the winner/s does not respond within 24 hours with their full contact and postage details the promoter has right to withdraw prize and re-allocate.
6) The judging of entries will begin at the Promoter’s premises when giveaway closes and winner will be notified within 10 days. This is subject to change at promoter’s discretion.
7) Entries which are not completed in accordance with the rules and conditions or received after the closing date will not be considered. Indecipherable or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
8) Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
9) By entering the promotion, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the promotion from the Promoter and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
10) Entrant’s name, address and email address shall, when provided, be added to the Indesign Group customer database. Entrants may receive email correspondence from Indesign Group and will have the option to unsubscribe from emails at any time.
11) Entrants acknowledge that these standard terms and conditions may be modified from time to time, and agree that you are responsible for regularly reviewing these, and you agree to any such modification.
12) Prizes can only be shipped within Australia.
13) Indesign and indesignlive.com may use your answers in our promotional material.
14) “Prizes will be awarded based on full completion of the entry form and the quality of response to the question:
“The designer of Victorinox’s TOMO, Kazuma Yamaguchi, defines the Japanese ideal of beauty as simplicity, in Arabic cultures it’s Gold and in China it is the colour red… in design terms, tell us in 25 words or less where YOU find beauty.”
A searchable and comprehensive guide for specifying leading products and their suppliers
Keep up to date with the latest and greatest from our industry BFF's!
Join us behind the scenes with V-ZUG’s in-house design team, and discover how this Swiss boutique kitchen manufacturer balances art, science and history to create its pioneering Excellence line.
Australia’s leading producer of solid-engineered oak flooring has recently launched a new suite of innovative resources to support creativity and ambition in the architecture and design community.
Living Edge definitely has the edge when it comes to supplying furniture for the education sector. With a plethora of brands and collections at their fingertips, Living Edge provides the perfect solution for any learning environment.
Bidding farewell to mundane and uninspired office spaces, colour has transformed our workplaces into layered and engaging environments. So we sit down with Karina Simpson, Hot Black’s Workplace Lead, to talk about the influence colour has on the workspace landscape through the prism of Herman Miller’s progressive colour philosophy.
We catch up with David Fox en route between Milan and Clerkenwell Design Weeks to chat about his world-famous ‘Kruze’ Collection.
Carr Design Group is pleased to announce a series of senior appointments at the Melbourne office, reflecting growth in the business.
Weightlessly suspends laptop above the desk, with the laptop screen at the right height and angle for the user. Instant one handed repositioning. Renders ‘docking stations’ obsolete. Dimensions: Evo laptop arm can extend up to 40 cm in length and 30 cm in height, while cradle supports all current commercial laptops and tablet PCs. Delivery […]
The internet never sleeps! Here's the stuff you might have missed
The upcoming Blak Design Matters forum in Melbourne will explore First Nations design with panel discussions on ownership of identity, cultural appropriation and misappropriation more.
Beauty meets performance in Bromic Heating’s outdoor heating solutions. In fact they make a space look – and feel – so good, you never want to leave it.
Besotted with the rare and unusual, Imogen Reed has created a tapas restaurant in Sydney’s Potts Point, that feels at once ghostly and opulent.
The Living Space category at the 2023 INDE.Awards showcases homes that are innovative, multi-detailed and beautifully resolved. This category affords the chance to explore what makes a house a perfect home and sets the bar high for residential design right across the Indo-Pacific region.