Haworth invites designers from around the region to help shape the future of their AllWays systemin the ’What Makes AllWays Special’ design competition. Showcase your vision for the future of workspace! Haworth are looking for the best creative solution / future design applications for their AllWays product. The top three designers will win a trip […]
April 3rd, 2012
Showcase your vision for the future of workspace!
Haworth are looking for the best creative solution / future design applications for their AllWays product.
The top three designers will win a trip to Shanghai to participate in a design workshop.
Submission close 30 April 2012, with winners announced on 16 May 2012.
The winner receives:
VIP trip to Shanghai to participate in an AllWays workshop on future design applications for AllWays, as well as an exciting itinerary of events!
The 3 day itinerary will include:
• Design Workshop
• The Haworth Tour
• VIP Dinner
• Haworth Eco City Showroom Tour
• More details tbc…
Entry criteria as follows:
• Entries must be based on the Haworth AllWays system, but designs are not limited to existing AllWays components – new additions or product innovations are welcome.
• Entries must communicate a clear vision for how AllWays will perform as a solution for future workspaces.
• Entries should include clear annotations or accompanying text to describe the thought-process behind the proposed designs.
• Colour: entries can utilise current AllWays colourways and/or propose a new palette.
Haworth encourages maximum creativity: entries will be accepted in a wide variety of formats, including scanned ’back of an envelope’ sketches. Compile them in a zip file and submit your entries on the AllWays microsite.
• Product Images
• Product Briefing – if you would like an in-person product introduction, please contact Haworth to arrange this.
• AllWays finishes brochure (e-format)
What Makes AllWays Special
INDESIGN is on instagram
The internet never sleeps! Here's the stuff you might have missed
Inner city Melbourne has many beautiful locales and highly sought after suburbs in which people want to live, but few are so pretty as the beachside suburb of Elwood. An established suburb, Elwood has become a hub for those who appreciate parklands and the beach while still wanting to immerse themselves in the social interaction to be found at nearby cafes, restaurants and speciality shops. And the Elwood House is the perfect example of this suburb’s popularity.