“Carpets Inter 3D Virtual Simulator App” lets you create your own flooring designs with the touch of a finger. Now it’s available on the App Store.
January 22nd, 2015
Flooring plays a significant role in the design of a room. Selecting the right carpet is the key to success. Carpets Inter continually search for ways to increase the efficiency of the carpet tile design process. For that reason they developed the Carpets Inter 3D Virtual Simulator.
With the 3D Virtual Simulator for the iPad and iPhone you can visually experience our comprehensive carpet tile catalogue. Automatically updated by their in-house design team, this app ensures that you are up-to-date on our latest offerings.
“With the launch of the 3D Simulator App, our clients have the opportunity to play with designs, colours and installation techniques, making specification for projects simple” Kim McMurray, Global Marketing Director, Tai Ping Carpets.
Now you can create your own floor design with just a touch of your finger. The tool will enable you to select the desired room scene, design, and colour. By changing the carpet installation within the room, you can see how your selected design looks in the room.
Other functions include:
1. Zoom In/Out – Use two fingers and pinch in to zoom in or out.
2. Tap and Hold – You can tap on the carpet floor and hold to see the detail of our product such as fibre type, pile weight, item code and colour.
3. Double Tap – Tap twice to walk along the path or corridor.
4. Single Tap – Tap once to select and pick up the desired item.
5. Drag – Press and drag to rotate the room or look around the room scene.
*this apps will work well on ipad3 or newer
INDESIGN is on instagram
A searchable and comprehensive guide for specifying leading products and their suppliers
The internet never sleeps! Here's the stuff you might have missed