NAWIC and Richard Crookes Constructions (RCC) invite you to visit their current project, The Kinghorn Cancer Centre (TKCC). TKCC is a new cancer research centre that combines integrated multidisciplinary cancer care and translational cancer research. TKCC is located adjacent to and linking into the adjoining Garvan Institute of Medical Research and the Victor Chang Cardiac […]
April 3rd, 2012
TKCC is a new cancer research centre that combines integrated multidisciplinary cancer care and translational cancer research.
TKCC is located adjacent to and linking into the adjoining Garvan Institute of Medical Research and the Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute Lowy Packer
The project comprises:
• 8 levels of specialist research laboratories (including PC2 laboratories)
• clinical data management and analysis suites
• clinical consulting suites
• high level conferencing facilities and multi-disciplinary meeting rooms
• patient coordination and clinical services areas and general support
Project Challenges include:
• excavating into class 1 and 2 rock adjacent to sensitive researchequipment and animal housing facilities
• detail communication and stakeholder strategy
Date: Wednesday 23 May 2012
Where: 362-382 Victoria Street, Darlinghurst
Time: 4.00pm – 5.30pm, nibbles and drinks will be provided after the tour
RSVP: Register online by Wednesday 9 May 2012. Numbers are limited
Cost: $20 students, $30 NAWIC members $50 for non members
The project is still under construction. Please bring hard hats, steel cap boots and hi-viz vest.
Please ensure you sign the CPD attendance sheet on the day to claim CPD points.
INDESIGN is on instagram
The internet never sleeps! Here's the stuff you might have missed
Every professional working on a high-rise project has a clearly defined vision of how they are going to utilise their expertise to bring about transformative, commercially successful results. AMP Capital design director Eve Clark is one such professional.