Imagine an endlessly flexible shelving solution that stylishly complements your space.
November 24th, 2011
Offering an array of integrated floor-to-ceiling options, Storwall is ideal when a customised filing and storage system is required.
Aside from its obvious aesthetic beauty, Storwall’s real attraction is its flexibility. Providing virtually endless fit-out alternatives, Storwall excels because of its modular steel construction system, which is then fitted with a timber exterior creating a stylish and functional finish. This means it can easily be customised as a freestanding wall or even partition unit. Its unique design means that unlike joinery, Storwall can be relocated or reconfigured when your storage requirements change. Naturally, all internal fittings are interchangeable with other Dexion Office products so it’s even easier to incorporate. Like many Dexion Office products, Storwall carries GECA certification.
• Storwall’s simple but elegant lines will compliment any office décor
• Internal fittings are interchangeable with other Dexion Office products
• The modular design of Storwall allows the system to be fully relocated or reconfigured with no associated make good costs following removal.
• Use freestanding, against walls, or to completely replace partition walls
• Dual-access and two-way corner units are available
• Secure hinged doors with removable barrel locks and master keying
• Storwall is adjustable at floor and ceiling level
• All Storwall carcasses are constructed from robust powder-coated steel, with quality hinges, locks and runners throughout
• Low height and wall-mounted modules are available to provide fitout consistency
• Special features include desk, fridge and coat modules
• Scribe and blind panels provide an excellent finish for alcove installations
• 10 Year warranty
Powder Coated Steel
Standard Unit Heights
900, 1050, 1400, 2000 mm
2400, 2700 mm
450 – 3000 mm
434, 900 mm
466, 932 mm
INDESIGN is on instagram
The internet never sleeps! Here's the stuff you might have missed
Inner city Melbourne has many beautiful locales and highly sought after suburbs in which people want to live, but few are so pretty as the beachside suburb of Elwood. An established suburb, Elwood has become a hub for those who appreciate parklands and the beach while still wanting to immerse themselves in the social interaction to be found at nearby cafes, restaurants and speciality shops. And the Elwood House is the perfect example of this suburb’s popularity.