Imagine an endlessly flexible shelving solution that stylishly complements your space.
November 24th, 2011
Offering an array of integrated floor-to-ceiling options, Storwall is ideal when a customised filing and storage system is required.
Aside from its obvious aesthetic beauty, Storwall’s real attraction is its flexibility. Providing virtually endless fit-out alternatives, Storwall excels because of its modular steel construction system, which is then fitted with a timber exterior creating a stylish and functional finish. This means it can easily be customised as a freestanding wall or even partition unit. Its unique design means that unlike joinery, Storwall can be relocated or reconfigured when your storage requirements change. Naturally, all internal fittings are interchangeable with other Dexion Office products so it’s even easier to incorporate. Like many Dexion Office products, Storwall carries GECA certification.
• Storwall’s simple but elegant lines will compliment any office décor
• Internal fittings are interchangeable with other Dexion Office products
• The modular design of Storwall allows the system to be fully relocated or reconfigured with no associated make good costs following removal.
• Use freestanding, against walls, or to completely replace partition walls
• Dual-access and two-way corner units are available
• Secure hinged doors with removable barrel locks and master keying
• Storwall is adjustable at floor and ceiling level
• All Storwall carcasses are constructed from robust powder-coated steel, with quality hinges, locks and runners throughout
• Low height and wall-mounted modules are available to provide fitout consistency
• Special features include desk, fridge and coat modules
• Scribe and blind panels provide an excellent finish for alcove installations
• 10 Year warranty
Powder Coated Steel
Standard Unit Heights
900, 1050, 1400, 2000 mm
2400, 2700 mm
450 – 3000 mm
434, 900 mm
466, 932 mm
Keep up to date with the latest and greatest from our industry BFF's!
Australia’s leading producer of solid-engineered oak flooring has recently launched a new suite of innovative resources to support creativity and ambition in the architecture and design community.
Durable and adaptable seating creates dynamic teaching and learning environments at the new Centre for Creative Industries at St Andrew’s Lutheran College.
According to Le Corbusier, the struggle for it underpins the history of architecture. Frank Lloyd Wright described it as a “beautifier of buildings”. And Motoko Ishii famously equated it to life itself. Indispensable, life-affirming and metamorphic, light underpins all architectural and design efforts.
Ruth McDermott and Ben Baxter have just published their new book, and it explores the duo’s stellar career as light artists. A must-read for those interested in light art, it provides the opportunity to experience the experiential.
Flinders Lane is always a designer hive of activity, says Mandi Keighran. Never more so than during Saturday in Design and this year the streets were buzzing…
The internet never sleeps! Here's the stuff you might have missed
Takt is designing architecture that is sustainable, sensitive and desirable. This studio is leading the way as a beating architectural heart in the regions and is in sync not only with the landscape but with the local communities who call it their home.
You may recognise Emma Coulter’s space- and surface-bending artworks at a glance. As one of Melbourne’s most dynamic artists, her work lives at the intersection of painting and site-specific art in a chromo-spatial manner.
Living Edge definitely has the edge when it comes to supplying furniture for the education sector. With a plethora of brands and collections at their fingertips, Living Edge provides the perfect solution for any learning environment.