Magazine Subscription Terms & Conditions
By subscribing to INDESIGN you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Indesign Media Pty Ltd will supply a magazine to your nominated delivery address in accordance with the length of subscription you have purchased:
>> 4 issue subscription – 4 magazines
>> 8 issue subscription – 8 magazines
>> 12 issue subscription – 12 magazines
Magazines will be delivered on a three times per year, in accordance with each new edition released by INDESIGN magazine.
- We endeavour to keep our subscription price list up to date. Current and back issues of the magazine can be purchased separately through the website, however we cannot guarantee the availability of any back issues of our magazines.
- Prices quoted are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and inclusive of GST (where relevant). We may amend our prices from time to time. We have already factored packaging and postage into the price.
- When you place an order it is your responsibility to provide correct details such as your name, address for delivery and billing purposes, your email address, telephone number and credit card details. We take due care with this information however, in providing us with such information you accept we are not liable for its misuse due to an error in transmission, a virus or malware.
- Confirmation of your order occurs immediately online or by phone unless payment cannot be processed. Please contact us if there is a problem ordering online and we will process the payment over the phone.
- Subscriptions delivered by post and begin with the next available issue of INDESIGN magazine. Current and back issues purchased online are dispatched and sent via post to the nominated address within seven working days.
- We consider the security of your financial details to be of paramount importance and use a secure third-party payment system to process your financial details.
Flat Rate Subscription
- Subscriptions are non-refundable 30 days after the time of purchase.
- We know many people buy subscriptions and also receive them as gifts. If you find yourself with multiple subscriptions, contact us by email at email@example.com to roll the subscriptions together and extend the length of the current subscription.
Product Returns for Magazines not Received or Damaged in the Post
- If the magazine has been damaged in the post, please advise us within seven days of receipt of the damaged magazine by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a replacement magazine at no charge.
- The warranty given above is in addition to any other rights and remedies you may have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law in relation to the goods and services to which the warranty relates.
- For Australian orders, if you do not receive your copy within 21 days of us mailing it to you, please notify us by email at email@example.com and we will send you a replacement magazine at no cost. It is your responsibility to keep your postage details up to date. We will not send a replacement copy if you have not updated your address.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Indesign Media Pty Ltd will collect and use each entrant’s personal information for the purposes of:
- Fulfilling your subscription request which consists of delivered print magazine and if indicated at time of subscribing, the indesignlive.com weekly digital newsletter; and
- providing information about the products and services offered by the Promoter and its related companies and its affiliated retailers; and
- research to improve its products and services.
Competition Terms & Conditions
Tell us who your favourite designer is when subscribing to INDESIGN magazine and be in with the chance of winning the Workspace Curve Lounge – a perfect example of simple, minimalism design. The Curve Lounge boasts sleek curves which mould and bow to the body’s movements.
Click here for terms and conditions.