Some key considerations for window furnishings:
- To ensure the product is capable of withstanding the intensity of the Australasian sun.
- Flame Retardant to meet all AUS/NZ standards.
- Easily maintained.
- To manage the light transmission in the room.
- Acoustic solutions are also an important factor.
- Wide width is a common request for installations where large windows are a feature.
The Materialised collection ranges from subtle textures to bold statements. Whether you choose from our vast core range for curtains and blinds or create your own special effect with custom designs or ombre, all types and imaginations are catered for.
Digitally printing at the manufacturing facility in Sydney achieves fast turnaround for projects. As well as sheers, light reduction and absolute blackout fabric, along with wide width options, a range of acoustic drapery is offered.
Hush Light Reduction, Hush Sheer Blinds and Hush Sheer Drapery offer the look and feel of a soft drape or blind in plain colours or printable designs to satisfy the most exacting demands in aesthetics and functionality. Their technology functions as both light reduction and acoustic control, delivering outstanding ratings between 0.58 and 0.71, depending on the chosen fabric.