Designed and manufactured in Australia by 31 Degrees Design – Gelato, comes in a thousand flavours and is a freestanding room within a room. Gelato helps to define spaces in modern workplaces and is also modular in design; this helps organisations adapt and change quickly as business needs dictate.
Quick huddles or informal meetings and planned/unplanned presentations are now possible without the formality and enclosed privacy of built meeting rooms. Through its structural look, Gelato creates visual clarity and can provide a welcome interruption to open plan office areas. Modular and freestanding in design, the aluminium extrusion creates a framework of posts and beams. From here, let your imagination run wild with Gelato’s versatility.
– Drop in wall panels – Available in many forms and finishes.
– Ceiling panelling – vertical PET panels interlocking with ceiling framework.
– Curtain – with the addition of a curtain track, this adds privacy, acoustics and warmth to a space.
– Capsule tables and seating
– Planters and Whiteboards
– The wall panels are double sided with a hollow centre which allows for power, data and AV Services to be easily reticulated throughout.
– LCD screens and digital whiteboards can also be mounted to Gelato providing the necessary digital tools required for modern day collaboration, with a seamless look thanks to the hidden cabling.
– 240V power, USB 2.0 and USB C are all supported in easy to access outlets fitted directly into the frame or surface mounted into the drop in panels. Cat 6 Data cabling is also supported.