Woven Image February 2014 summer release sees the introduction of a trend driven collection of textiles featuring new fresh colours for 2014-15. Stron...
We are a rapidly growing wholesale rug company that designs original high quality rugs for specialised retailers, interior designers and architects. We are soon opening an exciting new showroom at The Cannery in Rosebery, NSW, which will be co-shared with a group of designers/wholesalers, including Jamie Durie Design.
We have an exciting new role available for a driven, full time Showroom/Sales Account Manager. Based in the new showroom, you will be responsible for assisting customers as well as maintaining and growing our business with NSW clients.
You will be required to promote The Rug Collection brand and products within the Interior design/decorator industry through presentations in the showroom, and on the road. You will be a highly motivated sales person, comfortable with plenty of on-road travel, interstate travel and potential for future overseas travel. Established interior design contacts are preferable.
To be considered for this role the ideal candidate must have;
• Plenty of experience working in the interior design industry and a keen interest in interior design
• Must have friendly nature, immaculate presentation and solid work ethics
• A positive attitude and an extremely high level of enthusiasm, initiative and self-drive
• Be a highly adept communicator and presenter
• Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to work independently
• Experience in Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent English
The salary package offered will be based upon applicant’s experience and qualifications, and comprises: competitive base salary, superannuation, car allowance and generous commission structure.
A current driver’s license and own vehicle is required.
The successful candidate will undergo comprehensive training experience.
So if you are a motivated, experienced sales representative, then we would love to hear from you!Showroom Sales/Account Manager (NSW)
INTERIOR DESIGNER/ARCHITECT (EDUCATION):
We are seeking an architect/ interior designer with a strong interiors or education focus with a minimum of 2 + years post graduate experience to join our education team. We have a broad range of innovative education projects from primary and secondary schools through to the tertiary sector. We require a commitment to education as a focus area with a demonstrated understanding and appreciation of design for contemporary education environments. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in education projects (preferably across all project phases).
INTERIOR DESIGNER/ARCHITECT (RESIDENTIAL & MIXED USE):
We are seeking an interior designer/architect (with an interiors focus) with strong design capability with a minimum of 5 + years post graduate experience to work across a range of project types. We require an appreciation of design for contemporary living and working environments. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in working across all project phases and be willing to work within a collaborative team model.
All salaries will be commensurate with experience.Interior Designer/Architect
Armadillo&Co designs and manufactures high-end, handmade, natural fibre rugs for the architectural, commercial and residential markets.
Known for our unique vision and style, we are seeking a talented Marketing Manager who can bring innovative ideas and energy to the team.
The company is seeking an enthusiast and highly motivated Marketing Manager for a permanent part time position 10am-3pm, 5 days a week, based in Rushcutters Bay, Sydney.
Working closely with the Directors and General Manager, your role will incorporate all levels of the marketing function, ultimately leading to increased sales, brand awareness and successful profit growth.
You must be an innovative thinker, and be able to bring and execute exciting new marketing ideas/campaigns to the company.
This is a hands-on role and to be successful you must have/be:
- Experience working as a Marketing Manager in a creative brand management environment,
- Ideally tertiary business/marketing qualifications and previous experience with marketing a retail product,
- Excellent project management skills, being able to manage projects and campaigns from inception to completion,
- The ability to lead, motivate and inspire a small creative team and take accountability for end results,
- Enormous creativity, outstanding presentation and strong copy writing skills,
- A personality and confidence to be able to comfortably develop and maintain strong commercial alliances and relationships with the media and our client/customer base,
- A can do attitude that is able to find creative solutions to all situations,
- Be calm and resourceful under pressure,
- Hardworking with acute care and attention to detail in all areas of your work,
- Impeccable organisational and strategic planning skills,
- A prior knowledge of current publications, social media and other marketing platforms,
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge and experience with design programs will be a bonus (Adobe InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator)
This is an excellent opportunity, and salary will be negotiated according to experience.Marketing Manager
RJ is a progressive designer and supplier of contemporary modular office furniture.Sales support / Sales
Based in Sydney NSW and with dealerships in Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore we offer customer focused products and services.
An opportunity has arisen at our Kings Street Wharf Sydney showroom for an ambitious, motivated, driven and energetic sales and project focused individual.
The positions will require the successful candidate to handle showroom enquiries, assist our sales team with projects, participate in showroom presentations, help with organizing events and general office administration.
The applicant will be expected to have prior experience in sales and marketing, have strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Proficiency in any other computer skills will be a plus.
Quite frequent interaction with our clients requires excellent personal presentation.
An exciting opportunity exists to join leading international lighting brand, Artemide.
Since 1960, Artemide has been a global leader in design and manufacture in the lighting industry, catering for the residential and commercial sectors. This position is a vital role between our customers and company; therefore we are seeking a committed and intelligent person to join our Sydney showroom team who is enthusiastic, confident and professional in working in a showroom environment, has an interest in learning about the product, history and brand.
Showroom Sales / Support
-Artemide is a company steeped in design, therefore an appreciation and interest for design and interiors is essential as well as the ability and willingness to learn all aspects of Artemide products.
-The candidate must show high self-motivation and at all times offer their highest level of customer service in a warm and engaging manner and with proficient conversational skills to converse with diverse members of the public
-Relevant sales experience in a retail environment, however lighting and product training will be provided
-Ability to work in a busy environment
-Look presentable at all times
- Keep the showroom well presented at all times
-Liaising with clients, including follow up calls and post sale interactions etc must be done efficiently and effectively
-An opportunity to work with the general public as well as interact with architects and interior designers
- Imperative to have proficiency in computer skills, MYOB or EXO experience an advantage
-Administration duties include; controlling all aspects of orders in the showroom, deliveries, stock and liaising with H/O and management
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work unaccompanied in the absence of the Showroom Manger
-Ability to follow up email enquiries and provide quotations and relevant information for clients
Part time/Casual Position ; Tuesday to Saturday
Email applications only.Showroom Consultant / Administration
Please submit all applications including CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pepo Botanic Design is privileged to be a part of Hidden - Festival of outdoor design, which showcases a range of beautiful private gardens around Syd...
Gentec Australia is a manufacturer of specialist tapware, Valves and Safety systems with focus purely on the commercial market namely healthcare, aged...
The BUCCHERO series expresses enormous decorative potential based on a large number of high and low lace textured surface structures....
Characterised by a varying geometry, the Poliform Axia sideboard is functional, stylish and perfect for any home environment...
Designed by Verner Panton and launched in 1969, the Panto Pop stackable chair is an iconic design piece. ...