Verosol’s ground breaking SilverScreen roller blind fabrics reflect up to 85% of solar radiation.
To ensure people’s wellbeing, creativity & productivity, it is essential to create an environment with good visual & occupant comfort. This is achieved when daylight exposure, vision out, heat & glare control are in balance. SilverScreen blind fabrics have been designed to support these requirements.
The immediate benefits of SilverScreen blind fabrics include:
- improved visual comfort for occupants
- dramatically reduced sunlight reflection on monitors, projectors and devices
- immediate cut in the effects of heat on occupants working near windows
- proven reduction in energy consumption associated with air-conditioning
- demonstrable pay-back period associated with energy savings
- connectivity with building automation
The blind fabrics are manufactured to satisfy a wide range of specification requirements.
SilverScreen 202 provides up to 85% solar reflectance, with the highest glare control and energy savings
- Performance with Vision Out
SilverScreen 293 provides up to 82% solar reflectance with the best vision out characteristics
SilverScreen allows the use of dark interior colours for maximum vision out without loss of performance!
- Cradle to Cradle Certified
SilverScreen 802 Enviro provides up to 74% solar reflectance, is PVC Free and Cradle to Cradle certified
SilverScreen 102 Lite provides up to 63% reflectance in a great value medium
- Decorative – Form + Function
SilverScreen Originals is a PVC free collection of solar control fabric offering 44% – 68% reflectance
These decorative fabrics are available as pleated and roller blinds
Verosol provides Australia wide field support. Its fabrication & distribution hub located in Sydney. verosol.com.au / 1800 011 176