Daily office routines involve a deficit of physical activity, which can often lead to back pain due to sore muscles. The best solution is dynamic seating: anyone sitting down on a Lordo chair with Synchro-Dynamic Advanced® mechanism and an elastic backrest will experience both support and stability, and automatically remain in continuous motion.
The backrest follows the movement process synchronously and with a constant counter pressure and ensures continuous, pleasant support. The newly developed, flexibly mounted backrest offers optimum body adjustment and ergonomic support during the whole movement process.
Semi-transparent, fully flexible: since the backrest of the Lordo swivel chairs can be adjusted by up to 10 cm in height and is constructed out of a single, fully flexible mesh fabric, it can easily adapt to any user. That way, the user’s body movement is engaged and the user’s back is constantly well supported, whatever the sitting position.
– Flexibly mounted backrest with an elastic mesh fabric for optimum support and dynamic sitting
– Wide range of the backrest height adjustment (10 cm) to cater for the individual body sizes of users
– Syncro-Quickshift®-plus with rapid adjustment of the backrest counter-pressure offers support for different users and is the ideal solution for shared workstations
– Backrest opening angle 125°
– 3 Position seat tilt adjustment and sliding seat pad