Features & Benefits of the Care Collection – Accessible
Caroma offers a range of wall-faced, invisi and connector suites which are ambulant compliant to suit all applications. The featured Care 800 suite, available in wall faced and invisi ideal for hospital, aged care and commercial applications where the absolute highest levels of hygiene and rapid cleaning are required.
The Care 800 Cleanflush® Invisi Suite with Backrest in particular, features raised height seat, increased pan projection and backrest designed to provide extra support for people with disabilities and applications compliant to AS1428.1-2009 Amd.1 Design for Access and Mobility
– Designed and engineered in Australia
– Features award-winning Caroma Cleanflush® technology – hygienic design for easy cleaning
– Patented flow balancer eliminates splash backs
– Supplied with patented Uni–Orbital connector® for flexible installations – extends to any position up to a – 50mm radius
– WELS 4 star rated, 4.5/3L (3/5 avg. flush)
– Care Showers
The simple style of our Virtu showers and grab rails allows them to integrate seamlessly into any bathroom. High quality materials for superior reliability and functionality make the collection ideal for commercial and health care applications.
– Chrome shower mounted on quality stainless steel grab rail
– 32mm diameter x 1.2mm type 304 grade stainless steel rail for superior rust resistance and durability
– Silicone nozzles for easy cleaning. 1500mm robust silver chrome hose
– Rail constructed to withstand 1100N (approx. 110Kg) force as per requirements
– Option to include AS1428.1 2009 compliant products WELS 3 star rated, 9L/min
– Care Grab Rails
– Durable metal construction with satin stainless steel finish for smooth and gentle gripping
– 32mm diameter x 1.2m type 304L quality stainless steel with 75mm diameter concealed CLAM flanges
– Available in a variety of length ranging between 300mm through to 1100N (approx. 110Kg) as per requirements
Find out more about the collection here.