Above Left are the Australian distributors for House of Tai Ping, representing artisan and industry brands including Tai Ping, 1956 by Tai Ping and Carpets Inter.
September 10th, 2014
We supply revolutionary flooring products including modular carpet tiles and woven or tufted broadloom carpets for healthy, beautiful spaces.
• Modular Tufted EcoSoft® backed carpet tiles
• Modular Axminster EcoSoft® backed carpet tiles (Modular Ax)
Hand tufted rugs
Broadloom tufted carpets (wool and nylon)
• Cut & Loop
Custom Designed and Coloured Carpets
Special mention should be made of our EcoSoft® post-consumer recycled PET tile backing system from Carpets Inter which has many benefits including underfoot comfort, thermal insulation and improved acoustic properties. PVC free carpet tiles are better for you and better for the environment.
Whilst EcoSoft® was invented by Carpets Inter, it was here in Australia that the real benefits were recognized.
– EcoSoft® has a minimum of 85% recycled content derived primarily from discarded PET water bottles.
– So, not only is our product readily recyclable (through the appropriate channels), it starts life by taking waste from the world, and none of it is PVC!
– Evidence of this is to be found in our Environmental Certification Scheme level 4 ratings, meaning that not only are you are able to achieve maximum points on the Green Star calculator, but we are also able to offer:
– Our rEcover® programs, enabling your client to have existing tiles removed and re-used, thus diverting uplifted product from land-waste.
Finally, we encourage you to visit our website www.aboveleft.com.au. Many of your questions will be answered there,
and you will get a very real understanding of the global reach and vast product range available from our companies.
Contact us today to arrange a presentation and samples.
INDESIGN is on instagram
The internet never sleeps! Here's the stuff you might have missed
Luxury used to mean the consumption of precious objects and items. Then it became the consumption of exclusive services. Now, it’s all about “transformative experiences” – this is luxury 3.0. Carr is pioneering this outrageous new archetype with one of 2017’s most Instagrammed projects. But here’s what your social feed might not have told you about the Jackalope Hotel…