Here’s your cheat-sheet to CWID. Trust us, you don’t want to miss out!
September 12th, 2016
I bet you think you know what a ‘design event’ is. A room temperature canapé, a tradeshow demonstration, a glass bowl full of business cards – right? Well, think again.
Forget everything you know about design events because we’re Team Indesign. We’re loud. We’re fun. We’re design professionals. We’re party professionals. We’re all about changing it up – and Perth, we’re coming at you!
Launching 15 October, 2016, Contemporary Wine In Design is an in-depth and unique experience – for the industry, by the industry – celebrating all the richness and success of A+D on Australia’s West Coast. Wine In Design is taking it to the streets of Perth and bringing the design experience back to the city. You can expect innovative installations, hot-topic debates, and a complete immersion in the design lifestyle of Perth.
10 reasons why you won’t want to miss Contemporary Wine In Design:
1. Over 20 of the state’s premier showrooms open their doors to bring you the cutting edge in world-class design.
2. Come and rub shoulders with A+D royalty. Our exhibitors are bringing the most exciting key players from all over the sate, all over the country, and all over the world.
3. With more than 20 of Perth’s leading designer brands on show, we’ve got all of your design desires sorted!
4. We hit the streets throughout the day, bringing Perth alive with exciting design showrooms and pop-up locations across the CBD, West Perth, Subiaco, Northbridge and Claremont.
5. WINE! The robust nuance of WA’s architecture and design community is partnered beautifully with expertly selected wines from WA’s finest vintners.
6. Be among the first to discover the latest and greatest in local A+D from all over WA.
7. The inaugural launch of our panel discussion series ‘Westward Ho!’ gets down and dirty with the most controversial hot-topics facing the A+D world today.
8. $10,000 of amazing prizes to be won!
9. Party down with the who’s-who of design.
10. Did we mention wine?
Get in Now!
Registration is now open! Grab yourself a free all-access-all-day pass to participating showrooms and pop-up venues across Perth’s design precincts.
Registration also allows you to take advantage of our hop-on hop-off bus service – all complimentary.
So, are you in?
Let’s make some memories.
INDESIGN is on instagram
The internet never sleeps! Here's the stuff you might have missed
Now is the time to have your voice heard and make a difference by voting for your favourite projects in the People’s Choice award for, Best of the Decade I The Living Space and Best of the Decade I The Work Space. You have until 22 May to make a decision, cast your vote and participate in the 2020 INDE.Awards.