For WhisperWall and WhisperCeiling, Materialised works with architects, interior designers, builders, acoustic engineers and end-users from Event cinemas through to home theatres.
There are no standard or pre-fabricated panels as they are assembled and installed onsite by their team of experienced installers.
The acoustic absorbers are manufactured from thermally bonded polyester fibre with up to 80% recycled fibre content from post-consumer PET packaging such as empty drink bottles.
- Green Tag certified
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) Certified in accordance with ISO 14025
- Product Health Declaration (PHD) certified
- Declare certified
- Suitable for Green Star™ projects
- No red list chemicals are present
- No ozone-depleting gases are used during the manufacturing process
- Safe, non-irritant, non-toxic, and non-allergenic
- Products are 100% recyclable
- High reuse potential
For complete technical specifications, flammability and acoustic performance with NRC ratings, please refer to the Materialised website.
A range of flame retardant fabric is available, with many options from palin fabric to an extensive image library collection that is digitally printed onto the fabric. An inhouse design team can also create custom graphics. Alternatively you may supply your own images.
Get in touch with the Materialised team for a thorough project consultation and sampling.