Don’t follow trends, create them with WeaveUp.
- Shop the extensive design library
- Manipulate colour, scale and repeat
- Choose from over 40 base cloth fabrics including sheers, drapery and upholstery
- Request printed samples
- Save patterns to your boards
- Share via email, Facebook, Pinterest and/or Twitter
How To Get Started On WeaveUp
- Request an account through the Materialised team by registering here
- You will be sent login details.
- Materialised will equip you with all the tools to including a Huesteria™ colour chart to get you started.
- Time to get creative!
Materialised’s Project Managers can even help you create your own textiles. A great example is The Templestowe Hotel in Melbourne (pictured) where the designers, Enth Degree, needed to reproduce a discontinued woven fabric which had a small-scale, refined almost tartan feel to it.
“Using our WeaveUp textile design tool, we could play with the design to get exactly what they wanted. The adaptation of colour and scale is exactly what makes WeaveUp so user-friendly. It enables me to become the textile designer for my client, to achieve their exact vision for this project,” says Laurent Demay, Project Manager at the Materialised Design Studio in Richmond.