Available in panels, baffles, or ceiling tiles, Acoustic Timber™ is a high-performance acoustic treatment designed to realistically imitate timber. To ensure a natural, high-end finish, we have hand-picked a selection of premium woodgrains taken from real timber veneers—digitally printed onto the panel surface with a safe, water-based, UV cured ink. Panel lengths range from 2400 mm to 2700 mm with custom lengths available.
Features and benefits:
- Timber look with excellent acoustic performance
- Easy to install
- Lightweight alternative to conventional timber
- Natural grain variation for a realistic high-end finish
- Available in panels, baffles, or ceiling tiles
- Carbon neutral
- Made locally
- Form: Ceiling tile | Panel | Baffle
- NRC: 0.45 – 0.90
- Composition: 100% polyester fibre (PET)
- Fire rating: AS5637.1, AS ISO9705-2003. Group 1, (SMOGRArc): <100m2/s2.
- Application: Wall | Ceiling
- Install method: Refer to website for install method
Discover Autex Acoustics, Acoustic Timber™ here.