Acoustic Timber™ is a beautiful, high-performance acoustic treatment designed to realistically imitate timber. Lightweight and semi-rigid, Acoustic Timber is made from 100% polyester fibre—giving you the option of an authentic timber look that achieves a high standard of fire compliance, and helps you meet seismic requirements. To ensure a natural, high-end finish, we have hand-picked a selection of premium woodgrains taken from real timber veneers—digitally printed on to the panel surface with a safe, water-based, UV cured ink. Available in Cube™ Panels and Frontier™ Acoustic Raft styles Beam 100 and Beam 250, Acoustic Timber is suitable for small to large scale wall and ceiling applications.
Features and benefits:
– Timber look with excellent acoustic performance
– Suitable for wall and ceiling applications
– Easy to install
– Lightweight alternative to conventional timber panels/beams
– Group 1 fire rating
– Highly durable, providing long-term stability and performance
– Available in Cube Panels or Frontier Raft styles Beam 100 and Beam 250
– Carbon Neutral
– Decorative and functional acoustic treatment for interior spaces
– Commercial/office spaces, education, hospitality, theatres and auditoriums, recording studios, and retail
– Panelled wall or ceiling installations
– Decorative timber slat screens, or ceiling features
– Paired wall cladding to match timber joinery and cabinetry
For more information about Acoustic Timber™ click here.