CREATED to award excellence in design to designers, architects and students designing with Staron® Solid Surfaces by Samsung, the Staron® Design Awa...
Armadillo&Co is a successful dynamic company that designs and manufactures high-end, hand made, natural fibre rugs and accessories. We are seeking a passionate and highly motivated VIC Account Manager for a full time position based in Fitzroy, Melbourne. The role would entail working closely with existing trade clients within the Interior Designer/Decorator and Architectural markets and presenting new and current collections to our target markets.
- Prospecting for new clients and developing and maintaining key relationships within the Interior Designer/Decorator and Architectural markets in VIC.
- Giving presentations to Interior Designers and Architects and keeping clients libraries updated.
- Servicing Trade clients in the Fitzroy showroom.
Applicants will need to demonstrate the following:
- At least 3 years Sales experience in the Design industry
- Utmost professional presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent computer skills in MS Word/Excel and Outlook
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with keen attention to detail
- Advantage of a strong network through the design community
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Keen and enthusiastic
- Willingness to help others
- Must be adaptable to work on a range of tasks
Confident and outgoing, you should enjoy and be comfortable working in the design industry. Creative selling, marketing and unique customer service are qualities that we are looking for. This is an excellent opportunity with salary negotiated according to experience. We offer salary plus commission based remuneration on the sales in the territory of VIC and an opportunity to share in our significant growth.
Written application accompanied by CV should be directed to the General Manager and emailed to email@example.com.
Correspondence via email only.Account Manager
WOULD YOU like to intern at a leading publishing and event company in the design and architecture industry? We have an exciting opportunity for a highly talented student or recent graduate to assist our busy events and marketing team.
YOU ARE motivated and enthusiastic, you live and breathe all things social media and want to be a part of a workplace that is fun, friendly and bursting at the seams with creativity.
We are looking for someone to take on the day-to-day responsibility and management of our social media community and platforms (primarily Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn) across all our titles.
Immediate start: internship, 2 days per week (negotiable). Where possible, flexibility around hours of study and other commitments can be managed.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Social media content creation
- Social media art direction
- Social media copywriting
- Social media content publishing
- Social media monitoring
- Social media competition running
- Limited campaign idea generation
You will be:
- An enthusiastic individual with a strong interest in design and architecture
- Friendly with a ‘can-do’ attitude and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organised
- Responsible & reliable
You must have:
- Tertiary qualifications or currently studying communication, marketing or a similar field
- Personal interest and knowledge of social media marketing required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A sound knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Outlook on a mac platform
- Knowledge of Adobe Indesign and/or Photoshop is an advantage
This internship is the perfect way to get your foot in the door and is an exciting opportunity to learn new skills and further develop in the area of social media marketing.
An internship at Indesign Media Asia Pacific is not about getting cups of coffee or photocopying – your internship will give you real experience in this competitive area. Experience or willingness to learn the various platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn is crucial.Social Media Intern
Based in Alexandria, this is a challenging and rewarding role for an individual experienced in the furniture and/or lighting industry. KE-ZU is an importer, distributor and wholesaler of designer-specified furniture and lighting across Australia. We have an enthusiastic and professional team of people who depend on their co-workers and work together to deliver our Customers’ expectations.
This role reports directly to the Operations Manager with whom you will work closely to regularly review operations and project deliveries.
• Competent in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Project software
• Proactive attitude with a practical “hands on” approach
• Experience working in a fast-paced warehouse environment
• People and project management skills with the ability to develop and manage relationships with clients and other team members
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Highly organised and with the ability to prioritise various tasks to deliver required results within tight deadlines, and adapt to changing priorities
• Strong working knowledge of import/export logistics
• Good knowledge of safe working practices
• MR Drivers License
• Green/White Card holder
• Licensed electrician
• Managing and scheduling warehouse resources for receipt of containers, assembly, deliveries and inventory storage and control
• Arranging collection of local and interstate shipments
• Leading and managing our warehouse staff team (including hiring)
• Administering quality control systems, including physical inspection of goods prior to dispatch
• Ensuring OH&S standards are upheld and a safe and clean working environment is maintained at all times
• Scheduling project installations and smaller deliveries
• Working together closely with Logistics Manager to manage goods flow through warehouse to meet delivery deadlines as efficiently and cost-effectively aspossible
• General organisation and maintenance of the warehouse
KE-ZU was established in 1992 and continues to grow. We have only had 3 people in this role in 22 years. This is an autonomous role with a high level of responsibility and accountability. We need someone with a clear vision of what needs to be done now to prepare for the future.
Salary negotiable and commensurate with experienceWarehouse / Installations Manager | Furniture and Lighting
Do you have leadership skills, design awareness and success in sales that makes you the best Sales Manager we could find?
An opportunity to make your mark, lead an amazing team and drive sales has arisen at our new flagship Citta Design store located in the fabulous suburb of Surry Hills. A passion for interiors and design is a must, so too is your ability to get results, meet sales targets and truly inspire your team.
Ideally you will have 5+ years’ experience in managing and driving sales in a retail environment, previous experience and managing a small team and be a natural communicator.
Above all we want someone that is committed to putting this established NZ design brand on the map in Australia and who will approach this exciting new opportunity with enthusiasm and ownership.Sales Manager – Citta Design Surry Hills
Misura Interiors’s philosophy is that good design is simple, functional and flexible to the end users’ needs. We aim to create the perfect space in our client’s homes; whether it is simply with one of our products, or through our in-depth interior design service. Founded in 2013 and with showrooms in both Melbourne and Sydney, Misura Interiors is fast growing and has quickly emerged as a key player in the designer furniture market; priding ourselves on our distinctive contemporary Italian furniture collections that instantly set us apart.
As an experienced and passionate furniture sales and design consultant, you will work with great autonomy to support our continually growing showroom in Richmond on a full-time basis. You will be responsible for offering a knowledgeable and professional level of service to our clients to ensure they have an enjoyable and memorable experience with us.
You will work full-time, five days across the week (inclusive of the weekend) with flexibility to determine the two weekdays you will have off. Working hours are 10am – 5pm (excl. Sundays which are 11am – 4.30pm).
With an appreciation and passion for designer furniture, you will feel right at home at Misura Interiors; providing a memorable customer service experience through your attentive and professional approach to all potential and existing clients. You’ll have a genuine interest in and ability to understand a range of client’s needs and possess a strong desire to meet, if not exceed them.
You will use with ease your strong communication, customer service, sales and analytical skills to quickly build rapport with clients and visitors to the designer furniture showroom.
Previous experience in furniture sales is essential (experience in the high end design sector is advantageous). Given the autonomous nature of this role, the successful applicant must be committed, reliable and punctual.
The role will be a full-time position (five days inclusive of weekends) and salary based with the opportunity for commissions based on good performance.
If you think you have what it takes to be considered for this role, please do not hesitate to apply.Design and Sales Consultant
Pushing the limits of design and exploring technical potential comes second nature to those at TSAR, a carpet and rug company who strive for an outcom...
MAXI Hex is premium exterior-grade quality European White Birch Plywood with an embossed 220gsm Hexagon patterned anti–slip Phenolic Film coating on...