The ultimate media wall: wireless connectivity for presentations and collaboration....
Australia’s leading importer of luxury kitchen and bathroom tapware seeks a sales consultant to work in their Woollahra showroom.
The English Tapware Company is a market leader in the specification and supply of premium quality tapware and bathroom fixtures and fittings. We are a dynamic, growing company with an established presence in the design community.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced sales professional to join the enthusiastic team in our Woollahra showroom. We require a sales person to work four days during the week and on the occasional Saturday.
As an integral part of the sales team, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated person seeking to be part of a vibrant, design based business.
Key tasks of the role include
- Meet and greet in the showroom.
- Guide clients through the product selection process.
- Prepare quotations and pricing.
- Manage sales through to delivery.
- Develop and manage relationships with our clients.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
The successful candidate would
- Show confidence working in a consultative sales role with high end retail clients, architects and interior designers.
- Have an appreciation for the requirements of working with a luxury brand, reflected in the quality of their personal presentation and manner.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel.
The successful applicant will receive full product training and be well-remunerated for commitment and performance.Retail Sales Consultant – Luxury Products
Join a BRW Fast Starter Company
•Work in our brand new ABW office in the heart of Melbourne
•Be part of a National Company working on high-visibility projects
•Make your mark with this diverse and challenging *New Role!*
This is a great opportunity for a proactive and enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to join the growing team at Amicus Group
You will be the lynch pin for the Sales and BD team in our Melbourne office, creating well-designed and written submissions for new business, ad-hoc presentations and graphics, and ensuring that all capability documents are kept up to date.
You will thrive on running marketing activity for your state, whether it be client events, organising photography and case studies of new projects, or identifying key target areas for direct marketing. Initiatives and outside the box thinking on how we engage with our key contacts will be highly regarded.
It is a small team in Melbourne, but growing rapidly. As such there may be some general admin duties and office management tasks to help the office to run smoothly.
This new role is an exciting opportunity to make your mark and will be a fast-paced and deadline driven role. Necessary requirements are InDesign, PowerPoint, with skills in Photoshop, Prezi and Illustrator highly regarded.
Attributes:Marketing Coordinator, Victoria
•3-5 years in a similar role
•Attention to detail
•Ability to work to tight deadlines
•Proactive and confident
•Good communication skills
•Positive team player
•Knowledge of the Interiors/fitout industry well-regarded but not essential.
• International media company with headquarters in Surry Hills and offices in Melbourne, Singapore and Hong Kong
• Fantastic opportunity to work on market leading publications and events
• Dynamic team with a great culture. Good progression potential.
Indesign Media Asia Pacific is a multi-–-platform publishing and event production company specializing in high-–quality publications for the Architecture and Design Industries across the Asia Pacific region.
We are looking for a motivated and talented creative, with a passion for design, to work as a Mid-–Level Graphic Designer in our busy design team. This exciting opportunity will involve working closely with our Media, Marketing, Editorial and Events teams to provide creative brand solutions for our clients across print, online, digital and experiential platforms.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3-–5 years experience in magazine publishing, or in a similar fast-–-paced, deadline driven environment
- A varied portfolio, including print (especially magazine layouts), online and digital design
- Demonstrated ability in the generation and execution of ideas, and beautiful visual design
- Strong branding skills and the ability to present creative design solutions to our clients
- Excellent communication skills + the ability to manage conflicting deadlines and priorities
- Superior knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator + knowledge of digital design software (eg. Oomph), pre-–-press skills
Experience with photo shoots and a love of architecture and design will be an advantage!
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV and portfolio, along with a cover letter explaining why you’d like to join our team
Note: only successful applicants will be contacted. To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.Mid-Level Graphic Designer
• Challenging role, fast paced environment
• Leading international media and events company with HQ in Surry Hills
• High-profile design publications and events
• Immediate start
Indesign Media Asia Pacific is looking for a highly organized, energetic Advertising Traffic Coordinator / Production Assistant. Excellent communication skills are essential, as this role involves interacting with several teams within the company as well as with our clients. A background in customer service or magazine publishing is essential, and some knowledge of the print production process and a passion for the architecture and design industry are desirable.
This is a junior level, full-time role with growth potential.
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will:
• Coordinate the advertising traffic for high-quality print and digital magazines; and websites in a timely and error-free manner
• Liaise with internal and external clients on material submission, communicate client briefs to designers, and coordinate the approval process
• Assist with preparing production schedules, negotiating deadlines and ensuring print jobs are completed on time
• Assist with quality checking and resolving any quality issues, preparing files for print, and proofing
• Work with the Production Manager and liaise with suppliers to deliver event and marketing collateral
• Co-ordination of logistics for client photo shoots
• Digital product uploads
Key skills and attributes required:
• Ability to work under pressure in a deadline driven environment, and to multi-task across a range of projects
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly organised and meticulous attention to detail
• Proven customer service, time management and problem solving skills
• A polite and friendly phone manner, patience, resilience
• Knowledge of Excel essential, Indesign and Photoshop would be an advantage. Must have willingness to learn new software
• A meticulous eye for detail
• Knowledge of colour management and the pre-press and print process desirable
• HTML/CSS web skills would be favourable.
If this sounds like you, please apply ASAP with a cover letter, your portfolio and resume via the Apply button below. Note: only successful applicants will be contacted.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
Candidates wishing to continue to participate in freelance work need not apply.Production Assistant / Ad Traffic Coordinator
EXTERNAL SALES – BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
• Exciting opportunity with a market leader in designer living products
• Fantastic career path opportunities with Employer of Choice
• Attractive remuneration package
Do you have a passion for beautiful products, innovative design and world leading quality fittings? An opportunity exists for an experienced full time external rep in our beautiful Melbourne Showroom.
Rogerseller is a privately owned business in operation for over 110 years. We enjoy an excellent reputation with our clients. These include Designers, Architects & Specifiers and design savvy retail customers.
This position reports to the Regional Manager in Melbourne and is based in our stunning showroom in Burnley.
As an external sales representative, this key role involves driving Melbourne commercial projects, medium density res & residential sales. The focus is on securing product specifications and ensuring these specifications translate into sales orders.
To be considered for this position the applicant will have:
• A demonstrated understanding of the Melbourne Projects market with strong existing relationships with key Melbourne Developers, Architects, Major Commercial Builders and major commercial Plumbing Contractors.
• An established background in sanitary ware and tapware fixtures/fittings.
• A proven track record in achievement of sales budgets.
• Ability to identify key decision makers and decision making processes as they relate to specific projects and the projects market in general.
• A demonstrated ability to develop sales strategies relating to the projects market as a whole and relating to individual projects.
• A proven ability to sell product on the basis of brand, position and benefits.
In return we offer an attractive remuneration package based on skills and experience (including achievable performance based incentives). We provide weekly training sessions during work hours, structured performance & salary reviews, community partnerships program, employee assistance program and much more!
We welcome applications to email@example.com. For more information on Rogerseller and our products, visit www.rogerseller.com.auExternal Business Development Manager
Designed in Denmark by Susanne Grønlund, SenSit® was created to envelop and calm the body. ...
Intelligent technology and designer finishes in one, smart appliance. ...
With a blend of striking looks and comfort, AVEYA is one of the latest additions to Advanta’s range of office chairs and commercial seating....
Screenwood's oak timber screens lend texture and temperature to learning environments at UNSW. ...
Fisher & Paykel create appliances deliberately ‘designed to match’ as a direct response to extensive, ongoing research with the design and archite...