Bolon have added five new products to the Graphic collection – two roll products; Gradient & Checked and three new tile products; Texture Black,...
We’re looking for a talented individual to join our Tait Fitzroy showroom…someone who is both vibrant and motivated with experience in selling high quality products.
As part of the Tait retail team, we require an individual who will assist with servicing our commercial and retail clients, and help manage our exciting retail showrooms. With over 21 years in the industry Tait has an outstanding reputation for our exclusive product range, excellent quality and strong environmental ethos.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Showroom Manager with a keen interest in design and the broader design community, to take up a key role within the team at our Melbourne Showroom. The primary focus of this role is to drive retail and commercial sales opportunities through the showroom whilst providing excellent customer service and representing the public face of the Tait brand. The role also provides administrative support for the VIC Sales Manager. This includes providing prompt and professional quotations and communication with clients, processing orders and following sales through to delivery.
To be considered for this position the applicant will have:
• Experience in a design based retail sales role
• A demonstrated understanding of the design and specifier market
• A proven track record in achievement of sales
• Showroom experience including store presentation, stock and display management
• A proven ability to sell product on the basis of brand, position and benefits
• Industry experience in the design sector will be looked upon favourably
• Effective planning and organisational skills
• High levels of energy and self-motivation
• Excellent presentation, communication and organisational skills
• Strong background in Sales and Customer service
• Highly developed computer skills including – Outlook, Excel, Order Processing software and Database Management
• Operate as part of a team
Note: Regular weekend work will be required (Saturday or Sunday)
Tait offers career development opportunities, training and a great financial future for the right candidates.
Whilst we have fun, a professional attitude and an eye for detail are essential qualities we look for in all our staff.
If you believe that you are a thoroughly organised, experienced, motivated and vibrant person seeking to take the next step in your career and up for a challenge then this could be the place for you.
We provide a detailed product-training program with regular updates and structured performance and salary reviews.
For more information on Tait and our products, visit www.madebytait.com.au or call into our showroom at 176 Johnston Street, Fitzroy VIC 3065
If you live and love design, have an eye for detail and are interested in joining a fun organisation then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a short cover note outlining why you’d love to work with us.Assistant Showroom Manager
More information is available on our website at www.tait.com.au
Sales of high quality commercial furniture products to Architects, Designers, Builders and Corporates
Zenith Interiors provides innovative furniture solutions. We design, manufacture, distribute and supply the very best in commercial furniture for sustainable workplace solutions.Sales Consultant
We are a national and international business growing across the Asia Pacific Region.
Zenith builds long standing relationships with it’s clients and provides a high level of service to them, whether 1 off or large scale projects.
Our Sales Consultants oversee each project and ensure all client expectations are met by being reliable, communicative, proactive, responsive and efficient.
We require an experienced sales person with a proven track record in achievement of sales budgets, Achieving monthly sales target (ability to meet & exceed monthly targets).
You possess excellent organization and time management skills
You have a passion for design products.
Ability to build strong relationships with designers, builders & end users.
An awareness and understanding of construction activities, programmes and processes through previous experience.
Able to read plans, eye for detail and accuracy, excellent computer skills with word and excel and some CRM experience.
Our West Perth showroom offers an ideal environment to display our products and collaborate with Architects, Designers, clients and accommodate our staff.
ISCD is a leading Sydney based design school with over 30 years of operations in the Australian market. This dynamic business offers a variety of design courses both on campus, by distance and online and is in a period of rapid growth.
We are seeking a passionate and highly motivated sales executive for a full time role based at our North Sydney campus. The role requirements are:Campaign Manager
• Planning and executing sales campaigns to recruit new students.
• Assisting existing students in making course choices in line with their skill sets and potential job outcomes.
• Presenting ISCD and course information to groups of prospective students
• Achieving quarterly sales targets for both career courses and short courses
• Use of CRM system to manage all leads and enquiries
You will demonstrate the following:
• Creative selling, marketing and strong customer service skills
• Proven sales experience preferably within the design industry
• Utmost professional presentation skills
• Excellent time management and organisational skills with keen attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Ability to work both independently and within a team to plan and execute strategies to achieve sales targets
• A background in the creative/design industry is an advantage.
• An outgoing, hardworking and positive approach
• Must be adaptable to work on a range of tasks
• A willingness to want to help others is crucial to this role.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a highly regarded company that is committed to growth and expansion at both a local and international level. ISCD has a great team culture, friendly work environment and a good remuneration and incentive plan for the right candidate.
Retail Sales Consultant – Full TimeSales Consultant
Space Furniture is seeking a full time Retail Sales Consultant to work
within their retail team at their Sydney Showroom in Alexandria NSW.
Key Responsibilities Include;
- Develop and manage clients, nurturing ongoing relationships
- Guide clients in the selection of furniture and accessories
- Quotation and pricing of furniture
- Management of sales through to delivery
- Achieve monthly sales budgets
Candidates that demonstrate the following are encouraged to forward
their resume for consideration. Experience within the furniture/
interior industry is not essential however is favourable.
- Must possess an exceptional work ethic
- A passion for customer service excellence
- Enjoy working within a large sales team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Self motivation and the ability to work independently
Sales Consultant – Poliform Sydney
Poliform is seeking a full time Sales Consultant for their Sydney showroom located at Alexandria. To join this highly dynamic team, applicants will need to have an appreciation of design whilst possessing excellent sales and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain lasting client relationships.
• A passion for design products
• Showroom sales experience
• Self motivation and drive
• Willingness to learn a large range of products
• Honesty, loyalty and a desire to develop a career with a company
You will be highly regarded if you also have:
• Experience selling a higher end product
• Design qualifications
Reporting directly to the State Manager, this position will include the following:
• Achieving monthly sales target (ability to meet & exceed monthly targets)Sales Consultant
• Monthly sales and activity report to management
• Quotation book register and works in progress
• Preparation of quotations and presentations to clients
• Visiting clients to provide in-house consultation on occasion
• Organising final site measure with installation team
• Providing service to both retail and trade clients in showroom
• Preparing drawings and quotation for clients by Design team
• Preparing comprehensive installation instructions for the delivery team
• Attend weekly sales meetings
• Company Stocktaking assistance
• Attendance at store functions/ promotions
The Boiacca Wood table is the newest addition to the Boiacca collection, designed by Paolo Lucid and Luca Pevere of design studio LucidPevere for Kris...
In Indesign#57 we took a look at the Bates Smart designed Corrs Chambers Westgarth offices in Sydney. We sat down with Brenton Smith and Hayden Crawfo...
Smeg’s premium appliances are renowned worldwide for innovation, engineering and architectural style....
Inspired by the timeless look of marble, Estatuario blends the classicism and elegance of marble with the revolutionary Neolith Digital Design technol...
Moooi have released the Nut armchair as part of this year’s Milan furniture fair. Designed by Moooi co-founder and art director Marcel Wanders, the ...