Camira have created fabrics of intoxicating natural beauty. A heady mix of nature's cleverest renewables, Hemp and wool have been blended together to ...
An exciting opportunity to join the dynamic team at Café Culture + Insitu based in our Surry Hills studio is now available in the role of Business Development Manager.
Café Culture + Insitu offers a dynamic and versatile collection of internationally sourced, quality and custom furniture. We have an outward view with a localised focus, fusing European, British and Australian brands.
Currently contributing to the most innovative projects Australia wide, we specialise in the commercial, hospitality, retail, education and residential markets.
We now seek an enthusiastic applicant for the role of Business Development Manager.
You will be responsible for :
• Promoting Café Culture + Insitu and the collection of brands & products within the Architectural and Design Industry through regular client presentations
• Generating sales across all areas of the Architectural, Specifier and Hospitality Markets
• The pursuit and development of sales leads with the ability to close the sale
• Foster new and nurture existing key client relationships
Essential requirements to be considered for this position
• Excellent relationship building skills and an existing knowledge of the architectural and design market
• A background in hospitality furniture sales will be advantage
• Strong sales background with a successful track record
• A positive and enthusiastic person who always sees a way to succeed
• Have a team mentality
• Someone with drive with a flair for people and design
• Excellent organization and time management shills
• Excellent presentation and customer service skills
• Down to earth approach and a sense of humour
• Attention to detail
• Tertiary education in design preferred but not essential
Café Culture + Insitu rewards performers with a base salary, car allowance, and generous commission structure. Our company structure support each of the team to achieve their expectationsBusiness Development Manager
If you think this is the right move for you email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Australian’s leading importer of luxury kitchen and bathroom tapware seeks a full-time sales consultant to work Monday to Friday in their Woollahra showroom
The English Tapware Company is a market leader in the specification and supply of premium quality tapware and bathroom fixtures and fittings. We are a dynamic, growing company with an established presence in the design community.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced sales professional to join the enthusiastic team in our Woollahra showroom. We require a full-time sales person to work Monday to Friday and the occasional Saturday when weekend staff are away.
As an integral part of the sales team, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated person seeking to be part of a vibrant, design based business.
Key tasks of the role include
• Meet and greet in the showroom
• Guide clients through the product selection process
• Prepare quotations and pricing
• Manage sales through to delivery
• Manage relationships with our existing clients
• Research and develop new client relationships
The successful candidate would
• Show confidence working in the showroom in a consultative sales role with high-end retail clients, architects and interior designers.
• Have an appreciation for the requirements of working with a luxury brand, reflected in the quality of their personal presentation and manner.
• Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel.
The successful applicant will receive full product training and be well-remunerated for commitment and performance.Sales Consultant – Luxury Retail – Monday to Friday
Our client is a wholesaler of commercial textiles within the Australian market with a distributor in NZ and agent in Singapore. They are seeking to appoint a highly motivated individual as an Account Manager based in NSW with regular travel required to manage the WA market. The client base consists of Architects & Interior Designers, Furniture Manufacturers, Office Furniture Retailers and End User Customers.
The ideal candidate will need to be highly motivated, enthusiastic, have an outgoing personality, articulate, have an ability to build strong relationships, drive and manage projects from point of specification through to order. They must be a team player and someone who gets the job done.
This position is responsible for: driving sales, strengthening and further developing existing client relationships. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining accurate client records and general reporting on a regular basis in their respective markets.
To be considered for this role, candidates must have; attention to detail, excellent time management skills and be able to work autonomously and as part of a small team. Interstate travel is required on a regular basis.Contract Textiles Account Manager
Targetti Australia primarily represents the iconic Lighting Brands of ‘Targetti’ and ‘Louis Poulsen’. We are seeking a Architectural / Designer sales consultant for the Sydney market.
The role is relationship focused and targeted to Architectural and Designer clients within the Commercial specification sectors.
- Professionally represent Targetti Australia and our Brands.
- Establish and maintain client relationships.
- Recognise Product synergies and applications.
- Present new products and concepts.
Lighting experience is not required however applicants should possess:
- Architectural/Designer Sales or Industry background.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Self motivation and Compatibility in a small team.
- Computer and Design software skills.
- Current Drivers Licence.
Package: A full salary package is offered, base salary, vehicle allowance and incentive structure.Architectural & Designer Sales Consultant
- Leading international media and events company with headquarters in Surry Hills and offices in Singapore, Hong Kong and Melbourne
- Great opportunity to jump on some fresh and exciting projects
- Young, tight team with a great culture
- Full-time role with growth potential + training.
Indesign Media Asia Pacific is creating leading media products for the design and architecture industry.
Due to rapid growth in the digital division, we are looking for a highly motivated PHP developer to join our ranks and work on some groundbreaking web projects.
The successful candidate will play an integral part of the ongoing digital strategy and will be responsible for developing web and mobile sites as well as providing strategic input in all digital projects.
If you are looking for a company that values your programming skills, supports your ongoing development, and works with a dynamic team of web professionals, then this is the role to look for.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- 1-2 years minimum experience with PHP/MySQL development
- Strong experience working with WordPress / Plugins
- Basic server administration / Linux command experience
- Excellent communication skills and a social personality
- Enthusiasm for the role and a passion for the design industry
- A dynamic learner capable of self-learning / tuition
What will make you stand out from the rest:
- Experience with Rails
- Exposure to Phonegap / Mobile development
- Experience of AWS
If this sounds like you, please submit you CV along with examples of websites you have developed which you think will impress us.
Please apply by 29th February with a cover letter and your CV via the Apply button.
Note: only successful applicants will be contacted.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.Mid Weight PHP Developer
28 Mar - 30 Mar
Formula recently completed the 1000m2 fit out including the installation of their neat partition system. Offices were detailed with frameless sliding ...
Neolith is a high performance, large format, slim porcelain slab, with superior physical and mechanical properties that meet and exceed every industry...
The award winning John Septimus Roe Anglican Community School (JSRACS) Beechboro Kindergarten designed by Brooking Design Architects features a play b...
A highly adaptable and fun piece that can be used to liven up a range of settings, the recently released Lani offers a refreshing makeover of conventi...
Field is a vibrant new print addition to the Woven Image high performance collection. Suitable for upholstery, Field embraces the trend for printed te...